Help and Troubleshooting
If you don't find the answers you are looking for below, please don't hesitate to contact us directly and we will be happy to assist in any way possible. All alilo products come with one year warranty and in most cases they can be repaired.
- Ensure it is fully charged (to retain battery life, do not charge for more than four hours)
Please note: because the lights are all low-energy LED , they require very little power to function - this means your buddy's ears may still glow, but the unit does not have enough power to run the music player. If this is the case (glowing ears, but no music), please charge your Buddy
- Connect to a computer and check if there are unsupported files on the Micro SD card (only .mp3 formats in the MUSIC, STORY, CUSTOM folders and only .wav formats in the VOICE folder are supported)
- Adjust the volume tuner (the tail)
- Check if the files on the Micro SD card are in supported format (only .mp3 formats in the MUSIC, STORY, CUSTOM folders and only .wav formats in the VOICE folder are supported)
- Make sure there are three folders on the Micro SD card named exactly: "MUSIC", "STORY", and "CUSTOM"
- Ensure the buddy is switched off and the power source to the cable is switched on
- Check the USB cable and port and make sure there are no physical damages
- Make sure the Micro SD card is formatted in FAT32 and properly fitted in the card slot
- Connect to a computer and ensure you have copied your content into one of the designated folders - MUSIC, STORY or CUSTOM (not the VOICE folder)
- Ensure the copied content is in the .mp3 file format
- Connect to a computer and check whether there are files in the "VOICE" folder
- Ensure these files are in the supported format (.wav)
- Ensure your buddy is off, connect to a computer and locate your buddy (My Computer > USB Drive)
- Right click on USB Drive, click "Format" in the pop-up menu and choose "FAT 32" as the file system
- Once the format is complete, recreate the three original folders exactly as MUSIC, STORY, CUSTOM
If this still does not remedy the problem, please contact us directly and we will be happy to assist in any way possible. All alilo products come with one year warranty and in most cases they can be repaired.